- Ideal for drilling anchor fixing and through holes in concrete and masonry from 12 to 40 mm in diameter. Core drilling up to 90 mm
- Chain drive improves durability and increases efficiency together with an oil-filled gearbox to ensure total component lubrication and superior heat dissipation
- Ergonomic; compact and slimline design maximizes control and offers easy access to confined spaces
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio: 8 Joules of impact energy delivered by a 6.1 kg hammer
- Rotation-stop for medium-light demolition applications
- Unique dust sealing protection to prevent even the finest dust ingress into the hammer mechanism delivering high durability and extended tool life
- Soft rubber grip handles improve user comfort lowering fatigue during extended use
- The best choice of diamond blade for fast, aggressive cuts in most standard construction materials.
- Segments laser welded to the core for use in tougher applications.
- High quality, low carbon steel core reduces core distortion at high temperatures, giving better cutting performance and longer life.
- Powerful 6.5 amp motor delivers the cutting power needed for the most demanding materials
- Variable speed delivers 500 – 3,100 strokes per minute for optimal cutting speed for a variety of applications
- Keyless, lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- All-metal gear case and keyless blade lever enhance tool durability in a professional shop environment
- The 4-position orbital action provides control of cut quality and speed
- Positive bevel detents ensure accuracy at the most common angles of 0°, 15°, 30°, and 45°
- Extra-large rubber grip dampens vibration and provides comfort during prolonged use
- Integrated dust blower maintains visibility of the cut line
- Non-marring plastic shoe cover protects soft or glossy materials from scratches from the shoe
- Accepts T-shank blades for optimal holding power and professional results
- Counter-balance mechanism reduces vibration and user fatigue